ASTM & CPSC CERTIFIED SAFETY
Our multi-sport helmet is certified by ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) & CPSC (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission), built for both comfort and impact resistance.
Designed for maximum safety & comfort: Reinforced ABS SHELL combined with the shock-absorbing EPS inside layer.
EXTRA REMOVABLE LINING
Designed with two removable liners for different sizes and easy to clean.
Well-attached & long-lasting adjustment dial and skin-friendly adjustable chin strap. Maximum fit and comfort.
PROFESSIONAL VENTILATION SYSTEM
Equipped with 12 air vents that will KEEP YOU COOL and COMFORTABLE for hours of riding.
A HELMET FOR MULTI-SPORT
Smooth Venlitation System and Dual Safety Certification helps to protect and enjoy SKATING, CYCLING, BMX, MTB and etc.
HOW TO MEASURE?
To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measure tape around your head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back. This should be the widest part your head.
Sturdy & Durable Deck
• The deck is made from 8-ply maple plus 2 plies of fiber glass, increasing the toughness by 50%.
• Maximum load of the board: 350 Lbs.
• The high quality grip tape avoids skidding while you skate.
Firm & Reliable Structure
• The lacquered 5-inch magnesium alloy truck with a maximum support weight of 220 pounds, designed specifically for children aged 5-18.
• The high rebound PU bushing is attached to the main bridge pegs to enable the skateboard to turn smoothly, acting as a cushion and shock absorber. It helps to maintain body balance during intense exercise
Smooth & Comfortable Ride
The 52mm 95A PU infused wheels can provide more height when performing an Ollie, providing better performance. It is also offers a smoother rolling no matter you are skating on the street, on a vertical ramp, or with props. Wheels with hardness above 95A is always the best choice.
Suitable for Both Beginners & Pros
The concaved deck with nose and tail tilted allows you to preform different skills with your skate: Ollies, fakie, pop, etc. Skaters of all levels can perfect their skills with this board.
Size Chart Helmet
Small 18.1 - 20 (46 - 51 cm) Medium 20 - 22.8 (51 - 58 cm) Large 21.3 - 23.6 (54 - 60 cm)