90 Days Return Policy
OutdoorMaster believes in Quick and Easy returns, and wants to make this process as easy as possible for you.
Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since the delivery to you, unfortunately we can’t guarantee you a refund or exchange.
To return or exchange your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 359-0900 and we will provide you with our current return address.
Return & Exchange policy
For full details, read our full Return Policy below:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- The case will be executed in 2 business day.
There are certain situations where only Partial Refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition,
- Damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.